Back in town from frying pan



After my short trip to Hyderabad, I am back in town. The trip was very tiresome I shoud admit. Hyderabad is frying hot. In the past week I have been in three cities - Cochin, Bangalore and Hyderabad. Cochin was exceptionally humid. Hyderabad is like a frying pan. Bangalore seems to be the better option to be in this summer. Though its hot and a bit humid these days, its nothing compared to what I had in stall in both Cochin and Hyderabad. Eventhough it was a short trip, saw the Hussain Sagar Lake, Birla Mandir, iMax, walked through the famous necklace road in Hyderabad. And no visit to Hyderabad is complete without a Hyderabadi Biryani. Umm... That tasted so good..

Back in office today. Saw one mail from him in my mail box yday. No mails today though. :-( He said he had a sinus attack couple of days back. Guess he is not well. Hope he's fine, and he will be able to be back in action from next week..

Atlast the weekend has come. :-) Time to just sleep.. and do nothing else.. maybe watch a movie as well. My friends have been saying that "300" is a very good movie. If possible, should watch it over the weekend. Also, my roomie has plans for some shopping over the weekend..

No comments: