Loosing him??
These days things seems to be cooling down a little bit between us. He seems to be a tad uninterested in the entire thing. Probably I am not getting upto him as far as his expectations goes. I will never blame him for that either. Cos I know I am a bit too conservative and timid to accept what I want out of him [though I want hime desparately]. I always give hime illusive answers to whatever he put forward, and that might have resulted in freezing of that beautiful relationship. Or is it that my worst fear is coming true? Am I loosing him? Oh no... I cant imagine that. That would be an absolute hearbreak for me. If at all such a thing happens, there is noone but me to be blamed. He always wanted to take the step forward; I resisted. I am getting that sinking feeling of missing out on him. Oh God.. Pls dont let such a thing happen.....

No comments:
Post a Comment