Bad Times
Some people always enjoy the best that life has to offer
Its not because more good things come their way
Its because they find good and enjoy the good in whatever that comes their way
This was a message that I received in one of the forwards that I got today. It makes a lot of sense, isn't it? At least for me it does. More often than not, there is an element of negativity in whatever I see; and because of that I feel that I am always hard-done. I feel as if things are not working the way I want it to work. But the reality might be something entirely different. How about looking at things as if they are really good; and maybe be happy at it? Maybe I should try doing it that way. Then my world might be a lot more better than what I perceive it to be.
Its been a hard time off late at office. Work is pending; things are not going as intended; and my efforts are not materializing as well. My instant relief which is his mails that come in once in a while, which used to refresh me up in all possible ways, have also dried up in the last couple of days or so. He also seems to be in the middle of some very hectic times, and is having to slog it out in the office. Even though I tease him about his slogging with implications that he should be willing to do it more, deep inside me I hope that he is relaxed. He enjoys being relaxed, and that is when he is at his best. The one-liners come out in its full flow, and the smallest thing that he does is sufficient for me to get back to the best of my moods; no matter how bad a mood I am in. Really I am missing him a lot these days. Hope his hectic times at work come to an end as soon as possible, and I can get back the person whom I absolutely adore.
Things are not going well for my guys as well. AJ is still struggling with a sour throat, while AR seems to be having a huge number of mouth ulcers to fight against. MS was supposed to come back yesterday night, but had to postpone it since his sister had an accident. He called me up and we talked for quite a long period yesterday night. I feel that all the anger he had towards me after that incident a couple of weekends back would have waned off by now. He is supposed to reach back here by tomorrow morning. Well, bad times seems to be following each one of us. Hope all these things go off soon, and we can all get back to the good times that we were in earlier.

No comments:
Post a Comment