Weekend In Office
One of the worst things that can happen is to be in office on a weekend. It sounds surprising that such a statement has come from me; especially after all the weekends and nightouts that I had in office in the last year. But ever since 2007 started, I have made a deliberate effort to stay as less as possible in office. And as a result of that, I have been to office very rarely - maybe around 5-6 times in the whole of the year so far. But today I am having to be in the office. There is lots of pending work that needs to be completed before my boss has to change the nature of his face. Came over hoping that I will make some head-way. But nothing happened. I am exactly where I was yesterday night. Hopefully the next week would be better for me at work. Now I am feeling really tired. Just want to go home, and take some rest.
There will be the weekend getto that happens in our place tonight. The last time we had this getto, there was that altercation with MS. I am really afraid something like that will happen again. Hope its just my fear. I am taking a whole lot of print-outs as well home. If I get some time, I will read it tomorrow. [The chances for that is very less though. I get very lazy when I reach home :-(]
For my love, this is the last weekend he is going to spend with his wife before she goes home. Hope everything goes fine for her. My man has been anxiously waiting for things to happen for a long time. Just hope that things go really well for him, and just that he is happy in every moment of his life. Didnt want to call him, eventhough there is a huge urge in me to do so.. No.. I dont want to be a character between him and his wife.
One more tragedy happened today. I was preparing a flash movie for my love - to give him as a surprise present. But unfortunately now I am not able to see it from my place. That plan has to be dropped now. Very bad....

No comments:
Post a Comment