Yet Another Weekend



One of those times when there is nothing really special that is happening in life - very monotonous, almost goes on like some programmed thing. There is no excitement around, things look very dull. He has been very busy over the last couple of days. Hence the number of mails are very less. But still I am smarting from that statement of his that he has got some feelings in him for me. Well, ever heard of living in a dream? I am probably in that now. Its getting sweeter. But then, its me. It normally doesn't take too long for a sweet dream to turn sour for me. I am worried about that moment, when things will get shattered and I will be broken into pieces. Till then I want to be living this dream to the fullest. Man, being in love is a beautiful thing to have. There is a zing that you feel in your mind when you are in this state. He was saying that he is having a getto over the weekend. He seems to have a great group of people with whom he absolutely loves being with. Surely they will have a great time over the weekend.

For me the weekend would be the same old thing. Nothing really special all the way. Thought of going for a movie. But as unfortunate as I am, I didn't even get a ticket for that one day in advance. Well, that's the way things generally go for me. MS is leaving for home today. He is going to see his prospective wife over the weekend. Jee, I am really happy for him. Now he is settled. The only one whose things I want to see settle down as soon as possible is that of AR. I hope he also gets his partner soon. AJ is just a kid. I just want to see all of them happy staying far away.

Mummy is kind of asking questions on my marriage. Should I tell her about myself? I don't know. To end this debate once and for all, I would like to say the truth to her. But will she be able accept it? I am really worried about that. Anyway, I am planning to go home sometime this month. I need to think seriously on what I should be doing. Maybe opening up is the best thing for everyone. But is everyone ready to hear the truth? I doubt.

No comments: