A Special Week
After a weekend where you spend most of the time in office itself, it is a horrible feeling that you have when you come to office on a Monday morning. There is no refreshment in the air. On the contrary, you feel exhausted; with absolutely no energy to carry on. When you are drained off everything that you have, there is a lot left to be desired. It was something similar today morning. I decided to create a to-do list so that I can be a bit methodical in the way I do things. The sad fact was that the list was pretty big, and by the end of the day I had reached no where. More than half of the things in that to-do list have to be taken forward to the next day. A flop start in every sense of the word. But as they say- something is better than nothing. Maybe I can build on from here. I want to be organized at work; since next month would see me really pushed to all corners.
Yesterday night we went to the mall, did some shopping for my little cousins. Boy, these kids wear is a bit too expensive. I guess the theory that these people in the shops seem to follow is that lesser the size of the cloth, the more expensive it is. Otherwise how can I explain that a small t-shirt was costing me around 300. I think that the mens wear was less expensive than this. Anyways this is for the kids that I love the most; hence any money is less for them. Once all the shopping was done, we had some very good Hyderabadi biryaani. Umm.. That tasted Oh so good. The memory of that taste still waters my mouth. And by the time we reached home, I was completely exhausted.
Tomorrow is my love's birthday. I wrote a poem for him. Got a skeleton from the net, modified it according to what I felt. Sounds absolutely stupid. But anything for him. Used this poem in one of the online flash movie creations, and created something for him. Because of the work that I had to do over last week and the whole of the weekend, there was no beautifications done on that. Its looks novice. Not sure if he would like it; and hence in a doubt if I should tell about this to him. Anyway I don't want that effort to go waste. Hence I might send the link over to him with the apologies. Hope he will understand me. He will definitely use this to pull my legs. But still, if that makes him happy, I will do anything for him. I have set a reminder at midnight tonight for wishing him. I will SMS him probably. This is a moment that he would want to spend with his wife; I don't want to get into the picture there.... Hope all the happiness comes down to him.. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment