A New Start...



Well, time is just flying bye at work these days.. Nothing else happens. In a way thats good; because now very rarely do I drift myself into the depressing thoughts. Its gone to such an extend that he very rarely comes to my mind. And that in itself is welcome development; not because I no longer love him, but because I dont want myself to go through the pains again. I want to start my life fresh. And I guess I deserve a bit more happiness in my life.

In between the work, whatever little time I get, I have decided to use it in a better way. Probably read books; that was something that I used to do in a very big way earlier; but that has gone off the radar off late. I would have to start getting back into those good habits. And maybe spend a little bit more time with my friends. They are probably the ones that would have understood me the best; and they deserve a bit more time from me. I have heard someone say to me long time back - life is only as complex as what you want it to be. Maybe I need to give it a shot in looking at life a bit more simplistically. Who knows, all these cobwebs that are there in my mind might just fade away. Atleast I hope it would.

Last week I caught up with a couple of my old friends over phone. It felt really good while talking with them. It made me happy; some good memories came back. I think i should be in touch with them a bit more frequently than what I am doing as of now. I would have talked with them after a gap of six months probably. I was very excited to say the least.. We talked for about an hour or so. Some of those things that we spoke might have been repetitive. But who cares? I was happy, so were they. Thats all what matters in the end.

No comments: