My New Blog Friend
In life you come across some very interesting people. There is this guy, whom I came across while on blog-roll. He is a fantastic blogger; whose writings have always captivated me for its sheer quality and the way its so close to the heart. I used to wait for anything that he writes; and would read them as early as I could once it gets posted. I knew this person for a few months now – and my acquaintance with him was in a way restricted to an occasional chat every once in a while. What makes this particular individual so very special is the way he tries to express the emotions – very much a close to the heart style of writing.
Its amazing how the world of blogging has helped individuals to express themselves; their feelings; their emotions. I use my blog to tell what I really feel within me, behind all those “pasted smiles” that I carry along. While I was reading this person’s latest post, I somehow felt that there is a whole lot more than what is written there. And hence in once of those late night chats with him, I asked him the reasons why he expresses himself in such a way. And the answer that I got was that he does it to express what he wants; but doesn’t have. That was kind of revealing for me. I thought about that statement for some time. And I felt that is one good reason to be blogging. He has used this blogging space that he has in front of him to create a virtual world where he is happy – far away from this maddening world; where things are ideal. What is the harm in that, I asked myself. If that is the way he finds happiness for himself, he should do it that way itself. And then when I read those posts again, I could find meaning in everything that he writes. I used to love him as a writer and his posts… now I have started to adore him as a person as well. My entire outlook towards him started to change. I really hope he gets all those things that he is yearning for; and he is ultimately happy in his life. Creativity is gift; something that God doesn’t distribute in wholesale. My new blog friend has it in abundance; and he uses it brilliantly to express himself. Something within me says that this chap is someone very very special.
There are a whole lot of things that gets hidden behind what someone sees. Its up to the person who sees to identify what is hidden behind. And many times in our lives, we go after what is visible outside; and forget to find the hidden aspect of it. The people who are successful in identifying the “hidden truth” are the ones who understand people; understand relationships. It’s a very rare quality to have in life; and lucky are those who have it. Unfortunate that I don’t categorize myself in that lucky group. Invariably, I go after what is seen in front of me, and I don’t bother to understand what is hidden from me; right in front of my eyes.

5 comments:
You should reveal your friend's blog-link so that we could also enjoy his creativity.
By the way, I like your posts. They are well-written and very expressive.
Thanks buddy! I am speechless.... you caught me short of words!!
Oh Sutirtho, he was talking about you!! Alright alright! Hehe. :D
Indeed, a most delightful write-up! Glad you dropped by... I'm linking you so that I keep coming.
Do keep writing :)
Thanks Sam and unsungplasm..
I feel glad to find things about me in someone else's blog.. and people coming in to comment on that.. its a different kind of feeling.. Thanks to "Hidden Me" :)
PS: I have blogrolled both of you :)
Post a Comment