Running Away...
I am writing this from somewhere very far away from Bangalore. In fact ran away from that city because I was feeling haunted by memories there. Everything that I look around had AJ in it. He left on Sunday morning, and by Sunday evening I realized that things were not much in control. Unable to sleep… not able to concentrate in work… all of that were yelling at me that if I wanted any little bit of sense remained in me, I should go away from this place as soon as possible. Hence I went out of the city on Monday itself. It was difficult getting leaves from office; but a bunch of lies ensured that leaves came in. As I took that overnight journey out of Bangalore out of my desperation to get out of the emotional run that I have been going through; I was still in doubt if I would be able to do that. And three days after that, things have not changed a bit. Probably he was someone who was very deeply attached with me.
I guess like everything in life, there are advantages as well as disadvantages of being too much attached in life... The good side is that everything seems perfect in such a relationship when things are going fine. But the flip side is that, when that relationship is going to end, you feel as if everything is going to end in front of you, and there is nothing beyond it. One seems to get overwhelmed with negativity in everything he thinks or does… But then, handling all these tricky things is the name of the game… isn’t it?
I find it very east to write that line… but extremely difficult to live by it… Probably that’s what they say as the yawning gap between principles and reality…

2 comments:
hey, u r a gud writer, just read few of these... appreciate your style of writing your emotions so well in simple words..
plz don mind my trepassing in ur private territory, just stumbled upon this blog thru another blog
Thanks for the comment "amazed musings"... Love that name.. :-)
Post a Comment