Am I loosing him?
Finally I got the courage to give my phone number to him.. And he gave me his as well.. And we talked over phone a couple of days back. Contrary to what I expected, I was not tensed at talking with him.. I rather felt at ease talking with him. It happened on Wednesday evening. I felt like I was in heaven. Maybe the relief that it finally happened made me feel that way. I started dreaming about things.. times that I would spend with him.. nad much more.
But it does'nt take much of a time for destiny to crash my dreams. I was brought back to earth yesterday when I called him up. Everything that could go wrong went wrong.. I guess I called him up at the most awkward time.. Probably his wife was along with him when I called him. I could clearly sense an uncofortability factor in the way he talked. He was not able to speak out openly. I am really worried that I might have landed him up in a soup. Whay did I call him?? I dont know..
Today he has'nt come online.. Is he angry with me?? Has he decided that enough is enough between us.. Or has decided to cut off everything.. All dangerous thoughts are coming in my mind.. Feels as if earth is moving down from my feet.. I dont know how I will react if that is the case.. I am tense.. as tense as I have ever been.. No.. I dont want to miss him.. at any cost.. I am afraid to call him up as well.. What if he just disconnects, thereby indicating that he does'nt want to talk.. God.. whay are these things happening to me?? After a long time I felt that I have found someone with whom I am kind of "in-love".. Now that as well seems to be going away..

No comments:
Post a Comment