Hectic Day
One of those days - hectic, but absolutely no work at all. All day went in meetings - actually three of them. By the end of the day I feel completely drained off. It even included an interview - absolutely ridiculous, when the person whom I interviewed was twice as experienced as me. It sounds absolutely rubbish that I interviewed this guy. For some strange reason I was asked to do so. To be honest, I was not impressed by this guy. Felt as if he was just cooking up stories. So made him a reject. Feels really bad when I reject someone - doubts pop up as if whether I did the correct evaluation or not. I think I should make a firm stand that I wont interview anyone who is more experienced than me. That's it. Hope that would sort out the problem.
Whenever I get completely drained out, its his mails that keep me going. Today that as well was very less. Maybe he was pretty busy as well. So am completely feeling sick - completely pissed off. Now need to go home, take bath, and take some rest. If possible read something, and then have a nice sleep. Gosh.. I am so tired today.

No comments:
Post a Comment