I was wrong... again..



Well, as usual I turned out to be wrong in my whims.. He was busy all day at work and hence could'nt come online; and God knows what all things I kept on thinking in my mind. This might be what people call as making a mountain out of a mould. I had smsed him some time in the noon [my patience was running out] and that was when I got a response saying that he was slogging at work.. He called me sometime in the evening and we talked for about 10-15 minutes.. That certainly calmed my nerves.. :-) Poor guy seems to be having a pretty bad time at work.. He says its cos he started getting along with me that all the bad habits that I was having is getting transferred to him.. If one looks at it in an analytical way, he maybe right in whatever he said as well. I just remembered what the condition was for me last year at this point of time. I was slogging - in every sense of the word.. Working for around 14-16 hours a day; seven days a week.. Now I am relaxed.. with not much of work. And the poor my man - he seems to be at the bad end of things at work.. slogging pretty bad. I could'nt stop myself from laughing when he said this. Hope his struggles at work get over soon.

No comments: