Start of the End..
One of the worst things in life is when you realise that you are loosing something thats very precious to you; yet you are not able to do anything, as there is very less that is under your control. I feel I am in that state as of now. I am defenitely starting to loose "him". There are distinct signs of disinterest from him, which I am able to read. Maybe the dream is finally coming to an end, and I am about to open my eyes into the cruel reality of life. As they say "A looser is always a looser", irrespective of how hard he tries. There have been stark differences between us. He is ultimately positive, I am ultimately negative.. He is typically an extrovert, I am a damn bad introvert.. He has a dynamic life, I keep on thinking that I am a looser. And much much more.. These differences were bound to come out in the open sooner rather than later.. Its really really hard to sink in.. But this I feel is the start of the end of a beautiful dream.. Gosh.. I am not able to handle this.. Feel as if I am getting myself into a big deep hole.. so deep that even sunlight is not going to reach me.. I am loosing hope very very quickly.. How will I take this all?? I dont know...

No comments:
Post a Comment